“avantgarde” Design Showcase

A set of four printed artworks using the same tone, effect, and elements. This brilliant design project was created by graphic designer milestone project to showcase his step forward as a graphic designer and artist.

Avantgarde

Avantgarde is some kind of milestone project, because I wanted it to be a symbol of me taking a step forward as a graphic designer and as an artist. I tried to apply a very specific mood with the composition and the colours. In some way the artworks can be related as the relationship between nature and humanity, but I didn't want to have a very specific message in artworks, so people can interpret it their way. Therefore I think that's the closest thing to "art" that I've ever done. Technically, I didn't use very specific techniques, I just tried a lot of different things, removed the failure and kept the good stuff.
- Maxime Quolin
Graphic Designer from Liege, Belgium

Like what you see? Find more work by Maxime at his website or Behance page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment