100 wonderful photo effects Photoshop tutorials


How can we define what’s a photo effect? That was my main concern when I started the research to build this list. Despite of this situation, I had one thing clear: the final result had to be quite different from the orignal picture and be recognized as a post production photo manipulation.
text effects
That idea would leave all kind of complex photo retouching and subtle color correction out of the discussion. I’ve already gathered some of those tutorials in my Guide to Photoshop digital makeover and 70 horror, blood and gore photoshop tutorials and brushes articles.

So, with that idea in mind, I gathered what I consider 100 of the best photo effects Photoshop tutorials available on the web. If you have created a photo effect that you consider should have made it into the list, feel free to post the link in the comments section.

Photo Effects Photoshop Tutorials

Click on each image to read the tutorial

Photo Effects Photoshop Plugins

0 comments:

Post a Comment